8.30.2015

26

I could start off by telling you my age and my height or how much I weigh, or how many followers I have on instagram and twitter or the average amount of likes I get per photo or some other type of number that doesn't matter.

But I'm not going to. Because frankly, I think it's all a joke.

- - - - - - - - -

I love words. I love the idea that a simple arrangment of only 26 letters can make you feel something. Whether you get the chills or you laugh, or you get that knot in your stomach when you read something you instantly wish you hadn't. No matter what, you are going to feel something. 

So whether you feel love or pain or you feel like you need to exit out of my blog, then do. At least you'll be feeling something.

1,025,109.8 words in the english language. 26 letters. Hundreds of different combinations of letters constantly arranging and rearranging them selves in my head trying to make sense of them selves.

26 letters, but there's only 1 of me and I'm trying to make sense of myself too.

So bare with me, please


10 comments:


  1. "1,025,109.8 words in the english language. 26 letters. Hundreds of different combinations of letters constantly arranging and rearranging them selves in my head trying to make sense of them selves." - really like this paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  2. "26 letters, but there's only 1 of me and I'm trying to make sense of myself too." <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. we read this in class today and i liked reading it and i cant use punctuation very well on this ipad thing i enjoy this writing on blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm way into this. I like words too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Because frankly, I think it's all a joke."

    Yus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy smokes. all of this is so good. I am definitely going to be following you this year and keeping up with your blawg.

    P.S. your background makes me giddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. First Paragraph should be preached to every teenager.

    "I think it's all a joke"- Amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the style of your blog and writing. really good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was really good, I cant wait to feel more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok, so. same. really though. I have always been fascinated by words and they idea that they carry everything, every emotion, idea, thought, hurt, beauty. they're all simply letters. this is beautiful and so are you.

    ReplyDelete